Wednesday, February 16, 2005

my latest guilty pleasures

Project Runway
There will be a marathon starting Sunday at 11am if you want to catch up for the two-hour finale.
from the website at Bravo (edited)
The first ever reality series focusing on fashion designers will give aspiring designers a chance to break into the notoriously difficult-to-crack fashion world. Contestants will be eliminated on a weekly basis based on their execution of the design challenges until only three remain to face-off with full lines on the catwalk at New York's Fall Fashion Week in February 2005. The winner's designs will be photographed for Elle, the winning designer will also receive $100,000 in seed money too help them launch their own line, and a mentorship from the Banana Republic Design Team.

Peachy Canyon Zinfandel
NOT White Zinfandel! I can't think of a good reason to drink White Zin, but Zinfandel, good, red, yummy Zinfandel, can't be beat! Actually, it doesn't even have to be Peachy Canyon. I'll try any Zinfandel I can get my hands on. Cline is good. Rancho Zabaco is good, too. As you can see, I'm not that picky when it comes to Zin (as long as the shit ain't white).

Froogle Shopping List
This way I can track all of the junk that I want, and it is easily accessible from any computer I can get my hands on. I asked Tina to check out several of the things I'd listed, but she must be distracted by her children and family (GOSH!) as she hasn't told me what she thinks yet.

Dark Chocolate
The darker the better, and the doctors have finally caught up to me!

Now if I could just lie on my Froogle bed in my Froogle dress and shoes, eating ridiculously dark choclate with large glasses of Zin while I watch the finale of Project Runway, I would be a happy girl.

ps - If Zin isn't available, Guiness Stout will work just fine, thank you very much.

|