Thursday, March 10, 2005

What the Hell Happened?

I guess that we hit our high point at "le Truth" when Tina put up the "pecker pod" post immediately followed by the post about the woman charged with killing her hubby by giving him a sherry enema - we followed with some super-gross comments including mentioning the fellow whom we know who let a nurse at a party cathederize him for funnies.

Anyhoo, we totally grossed Brit out which gave Tina guilt (as she is the mom), and I just thought it was all kind of funny. Long story a tiny bit shorter: Tina pulled the posts, we started our own blog so that we could have carte blanche to offend, and Brit totally booted us off of "le Truth."

At first I was really excited, and I still love the look of our blog, but since then, my blog world just has not been the same. Neither Tina, Brit, nor I have posted regularly. Apparently, grossing out Brit was a large part of Tina's inspiration as she has posted nothing but pics of her kids since. I fed off of her twisted sense of humor and haven't done anything interesting either. Now Jameson is on Spring Break, and it just feels like our little blog family is falling apart.

Even our linked blogs appear to be suffering, Greg Angelo has barely posted, and I fear he is just depressed over the "le truth" girls breaking up. Chase still posts A LOT, but he may be running from his feelings and posting instead of dealing with his sadness and/or anger over the blog-break. And poor Rory - I think we all know that Rory is just drinking through the pain. He has even run away to NYC to try to escape the sadness over "le Truth" no longer. . .

Brit, it was so much more fun when we all blogged together! I know your mom and I are offensive - why do you think we're such good friends? You've known how we joke for most of your life - did this really catch you off guard? Invite us back to "le Truth" or we'll uninvite you from "Paris Stairs." Your mom says that this won't work since you've never posted here, but I'm trying to talk her into taking away your car! (She says this may not work either since you think that your car is a piece of shit.) Maybe you should just take us back because you love us so much!

|