Monday, June 13, 2005

Weezer rocks!

They just had a Weezer block of videos on VH1 Mega Hits, and I realized that I no longer have any Weezer CDs - I lost them all in the divorce. (Actually, I'm not really divorced, but after you have shacked up with someone for 5+ years, dividing everything really sucks!) I guess I'm going to have to go visit Amazon and remedy this.

My stint with my last employer is over (except for picking up my final paycheck on Wednesday and showing my co-workers where all of the shit on my computer is). Since I now have a week off of work, I thought that I would throw something up so that I wouldn't feel guilty about going out drinking tonight - again.

Now they are showing a block of Foofighters' videos. Their videos are very clever; however, I do have a problem with the fact that the one guy who is always is drag in the videos is way cuter than me even though he, obviously, isn't really a woman. There is enough competition out there with other women and georgeus drag queens without having to compete with a hairy-legged straight guy! By the way, Dave Groehl is hot.

|