Monday, July 11, 2005

Tona is on a post rampage!! GOSH!

Ok. so. It's official. I've had a boyfriend for an entire month and two days. Horray for me.

I've learned that this being a girlfriend thing isn't that bad when you actually like the guy you have dubbed boyfriend. In past "relationships," one might say I was mean and I didn't care about his feelings. Well, they were mostly right, but this time is different. I do care about his feelings (even if they are dumb), and I'm not mean unless provoked (I'm not mean mean, just a little mean. And I don't hurt him. Not badly.), and he does provoke. He farted on me and tickled my foot all in the same day. He was cruisin for a bruisin. I swear.

You'll know something is off when I tell you this one. I watch him play video games. Not cool ones either, like the car games. Retarded games that stupid people who smoked the entirety of America's pot in one week came up with. His favorite is called conquer Live and Reloaded. It's about a war between squirrels and teddy bears. I'm not shitting you. It's a waste of brain power, but I watch it. Why? I don't have an answer. I'm at a loss.

On another note, I'm excited about school. I actually can't wait to start. I'm ready to do something. Or rather, be on my way to doing something. Something productive. Something I will stick with. More, something to keep me away from watching conquer Live and Reloaded.

Well. I am going to go throw a shoe at my brother. He's annoying me with my own guitar.

|