Tuesday, November 08, 2005

AuntieT may be dead. . .

but AuntT is here to take her place.

Isn't is weird that the last post I wrote before we were hacked and my identity stolen was "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. . . ?" Now reports of my death are sad but true.

I'm trying to be positive about the fact that AuntieT has been destroyed. After all I'm a Scorpio, and we are supposed to be all about rebirth - the phoenix is one of the major symbols of Scorpions. This is my opportunity to come back as the new and improved version - with the updated User Profile, when I get a chance to update it.

Maybe AuntT will be wittier than AuntieT (if possible).
Perhaps AuntT will complain less than AuntieT did and post more!
I feel certain that AuntT will never complain on the blog about anyone she has ever dated.
AuntT will never even tell boys that she has a blog (especially boys who are smart enough to just do a Google search to find it).
She will also never, ever, ever (I promise Tina - please don't take away my administrative priviledges again) let a boy know her password.

|